WHO WE ARE
Based on over 25 years of being National Instruments Alliance Partner and relying on a double LabVIEW/TestStand Architect certification, we at WKS Informatik focus on customer success, providing innovative and cost-efficient solutions complying with the most challenging software and hardware requirements.
Our core business revolves around the most important automotive trend today: autonomous driving. We provide turn-key solutions for automotive electrical tests using our LV124 / LV148 / LV123 products.
We are based in the south of Germany, in the heart of the automotive industry, and have a network of partners and distributors supporting our customers worldwide.
WHY CHOOSE US
We love the innovation, we like to do seemingly impossible things and be the leading-edge that our customers need in order to improve their processes and build better products!
Our focus on the LV124 / LV148 automotive testing for the past 6 years, allowed us to develop fully-automated systems and a new generation of devices which transformed our customers testing experience.
Ronald Kaempf, CEO:
“It all comes to solutions. It is everywhere obvious how innovative companies strive to reduce the testing costs for their components. I think this is only possible to achieve through complete solutions based on standard components or by combining partial solutions based on the same standard components. In this direction goes our strategic focus, here at WKS Informatik.“
System development requires thorough thinking, intensive communication and important decision taking, which use various amounts of paper, power consumption and CO2 emissions due to means of travel. WKS Informatik commits to developing its systems while also reducing the environmental harm caused in this process. We reduce paper use by preffering e-communication means, optimize current comsumption by using energy-efficient devices and offering our support and consulting services via web conferences, where possible.
- Two times NI Partner of the Year Award
- Technical Innovation Award for RTStand
- Technical Innovation Award for Tube Analyzer
- First standardized fully-automated testing systems for LV124 / LV148
- Worldwide distribution channels for our LV124 / LV148 solutions
- First LV124 / LV148 interruption device worldwide for automotive ethernet
OUR MAIN GOALS FOR THE BUSINESS
- Worldwide preferred supplier for automated testing systems for LV124 / LV148
- Worldwide supplier for automated solutions for LV123
- Expand certifications for LV124 / LV148 testing
OUR MAIN GOALS FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
- Have a healthy and motivated environment
- Keep an innovative mindset
- Improve certification levels
OUR TEAM’S MAIN CONTACTS
Adas IIT – automotive testing consortium
NI – technology partner
Konrad Technologies – system distribution North America & Asia
dataTec – co-distribution Germany
National Instruments certifications for LabVIEW and TestStand development