RTStand is a customizable HIL test and simulation platform, created to support critical tests during development, validation and production processes of electrical and electronic components.
„Because of RTStand we were able to detect a sporadic error we wouldn´t have found with the old test approach. This saved us a lot of money, as the failure has been detected in a very early stage of development of our gateway.“ – Thomas Richter, Project Manager at Continental™
RTStand optimizes your tests through:
- Reliable detection and innovative analysis of very short sporadic errors
- Driftless and synchronous monitoring of all inputs and outputs, including fieldbus signals
- Faster and comfortable test development
- Flexible and scalable definition of the hardware platform
- Intuitive and customizable user interface
RTStand reduces your total cost of ownership through:
- Immediate integration in the National Instruments™ world
- Worldwide hardware component support by National Instruments™ Partners
- Modular and scalable software components
- Continuous software maintenance
- Based and developed on industry standards NI LabVIEW, NI TestStand, NI VeriStand
Because of the immense flexibility made possible by our modular approach, RTStand can be used for various testing needs, from development to end-of-line systems, over functional and validation ones. It is so flexible you can even configure it yourself!
Have a look at our RTStand LV124 for an example of how we can use RTStand!