NEW OBDII DG Diagnostics
DG Diagnostics unleashes OBDII diagnostic functionality for light and medium-duty vehicles.
The new light duty functionality allows technicians to quickly access all emissions-related vehicle information on all light and medium-duty vehicles with an OBDII connector without the need for additional and expensive software. It provides all emissions-related DTC information, parameters, and monitors based on the SAE J1979 and SAE J2012 standards.
The OBDII functionality allows service bay technicians to quickly diagnose vehicle health issues and provides reporting capability for communicating with the customer in a timely fashion.
Generic Diagnostic Applications Provide:
Display Diagnostics Trouble Codes(DTCs) and
DTC Freeze Frame Data
- Displays all three types of OBDII emissions related DTCs (Active, Pending, Permanent/Confirmed).
- Converts the DTC into text form per the SAE J2012 standard.
- Allows clearing of DTCs and emissions-related monitor information.
Monitor all OBDII Parameters an ECM supports
- Engine Speed, Engine RPM, Temperatures, Pressures, Etc.
Display Vehicle Information
- VIN, Calibration ID (CALID), Calibration Verification Numbers (CVNs), Etc.
Display OBD Monitors supported and their status
- Including which OBD requirements a vehicle is certified to.
Display Test Results of OBD Monitors
Reporting (“Vehicle Jacket”) Capability
- Produces a user friendly HTML report about the vehicle health
DPA 5 Supported Protocols and Standards
From light-duty through heavy-duty, the DPA 5 supports your entire fleet! The DPA 5 provides more protocol, standards, and operating system support than any other commercially available diagnostic adapter. Support and standards include:
- J1708 / J1587
- J1850 (VPW – GM)
- ISO9141 / KWP2000
- CAN (Raw CAN)
- J1850 VPW (GM Class II)
- ISO 15765-4
- GMLAN (HSCAN, SWCAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000)
- ISO 9141-2
- TMC RP1210B
- TMC RP1210A
- SAE J2534
- SAE J1979
- VEPS J2214 / J2461
- CE Compliant
- FCC/IC Certified
- J2284 (CAN @500k)
- J2411 (GM SWCAN)
- ISO9141 / KWP2000
DPA 5 RP1210 OEM Diagnostic Software Compatibility
The DPA 5 is RP1210A compliant and should work with any RP1210A compliant application. It has been thoroughly validated against the following OEM and component applications:
- Allison DOC
- Bendix ACOM
- Caterpillar Electronic Technician
- Cummins Insite
- Dana Diagnostic Tool
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- Detroit Diesel Reprogramming Station
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International Diamond Logic Builder
- International InTune
- International Master Diagnostics
- International ServiceMaxx
- Mack VCADS/PTT
- Meritor-WABCO Toolbox
- Perkins EST
- Vansco VMMS
- Volvo VCADS/PTT
- ZF-Meritor TransSoft
If you have a question about an RP1210A-compliant application that is not listed, do not hesitate to contact our technical support department.
DPA 5 J2534 OEM Diagnostic Software Compatibility
The adapter you have purchased is provided with an SAE J2534-compliant interface (an SAE standard for electronic module reprogramming). The DPA 5 should be able to reprogram all CAN/ISO15765 vehicles, GM vehicles using the J1850 Variable Pulse Width (VPW) protocol, or other vehicles using the DPA 5 J2534-supported protocols (i.e. ISO9141/KWP2000).
The DPA 5 has been validated against the following OEM and component applications:
- General Motors TIS2Web
- Chrysler J2534 Application
- Toyota TIS (Technical Information System)
- Honda Service Express